Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Member Added - Smylee from Smylee Photography (Auckland)



My name is Smylee. And yes, That is my real name. I have very creative parents! :) And I am an Auckland based Photographer. 
Photography is a passion to me. Given my first camera when I was 9, I spent every vacation since then taking a million photos of people, nature and more, which helped building my creative side. Later I studied photography as a part of my University curriculum, this helped me understand the technical side of it too.
I specialize in baby/children photography. As a Mother to a gorgeous two year old girl, I have come to realize that children grow up in a blink of an eye. and that it is very important to capture the present.  
To me, every photo should have a story to tell. Every photo carries a moment that has been captured for ever. And thats where I come in, to capture that particular moment of your life in a way so special that it will remain special forever! :)


Smylee Photography's website is here.
And the Facebook Page is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment