Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Member Added - Suzi from A Word To The Wise

I'm Suzi from A Word to the Wise. I started these words and letters for fun about 5 years ago and have just started a small home business. I have a 10 month old, Addi, who is my light and laughter. I have Endo and PCOS, and my mum has had M.S since I was 2, so I know a lot about things that a typical 20 year old wouldn't. I'm keen to 'go with the flow' and chat personally with my customers as to what they want; what their decor is like and/or what their wee ones are in to. I take pride in every item I make, so would never sell or GIVE anyone something I am not happy with. I'm based in Christchurch and have been all over the world, seen 'enough' to know 'enough' about life and experienced more than my fair share of heartache. So, it is up to me and only me to get back into happiness and this is where it starts; at my table with my Noo crawling around beside me. Who wants to join me on my journey? :) 
A Word To The Wise has a Facebook Page, which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment