Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Member Added - Annette from Just 4 You (Invercargill)


Hi, my name is Annette from Just 4 You.  I’m a SAHM to my 3 beautiful girls, they are 11, 8  & 1.  I love being at home with my children & enjoy the freedom to work around them & their many activities in & out of school. 

I love creating new items that are fun, colourful & always enjoy the challenge of making something new.  Some of my items include Doll Bedding Sets, Dolls Clothes, Felt Food, Crayon Rolls, Hair Clip/Headband Holders, Personalised Wall Art + much, much more. 
You can reach Annette on her email address

Or on her Facebook Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment