Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog Added - Emily from Designem (Auckland)


Emily Matthews | 021 2050438 | www.designem.co.nz


I am Emily, a Working from home Mummy who has a degree in design and Multimedia and 8 years’ experience in the design industry. I am passionate about great design and love working with clients to develop a design that meets all their requirements.
I do Logo design, Stationary Design,  Web Design Interactive Design and much more. My pricing schedule is very reasonable (without devaluing my work) Please feel free to check out my portfolio on my website, read my blog and of course contact me with any questions of comments you may have. www.designem.co.nz  

Kind Regards,
-Em-



No comments:

Post a Comment