Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Member Added - Angela from Intuitive Insight (Tauranga)


Hi I am Angela,
Have been a stay at home Mum for the last 3 and a bit years.Just in the last month have gone back to work.
I am a massage therapist I do not work from home, but I am self employed and have a Facebook page, which you can find here.
I have been working there for 3 weeks now, Massage is a passion of mine, I do relaxing and deep tissue massages also working with stones.
Christine who I work with does scared stone massage does a wide range of lovely stone work massages, which she is going to teach me so I am really looking forward to this.
I have only just in the last week set up our face book page but Christine also has a website that you can go to.

Thanks for your time
Angela Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment