Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Member Added - Rebekah from BekahBears

My name is Rebekah and I create nursery and childrens gifts. The beary comforting blankys take the comfort and security of a blanky and the cuddles and protection of a teddy then combine them into one for the ultimate comforter for your little bundle of joy!!                                                                    
I also find that there isnt much selection when it comes to baby gear, so I am trying to meet the interests of as many people as possible, so if there is something you want but can't find elsewhere then let me know and I will do my best to create it.                                                                                    
                                                    
I have many more creations to come so please keep checking back to meet the newbies.
Please feel free to ask any questions and I am happy to work with you to get your keepsake just right.

You can see BekahBears' Facebook Page here.
Website address is still to come as is currently in construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment