Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, August 19, 2011

New Member Added - Caroline from Fluff E Bumz (Auckland)

I make a few bits and pieces at home to help support myself and my daughter, I make cloth nappies and bibs, also other bits and pieces like baby shoes, breast pads, blankets and other things that spring to mind :)
 
Im based in West Auckland, at present i just have facebook as an online presence, working on a website at the moment :)
What I love about being a WAHM is that I can enjoy every precious moment of my daughters day and I love being creative and sewing is a great 'time waster' when she is sleeping and I cant wait for her to wake up again!

You can see Fluff E Bumz Facebook Page here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment