Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Member Added - Cheryl from Tutu Petite (Wellington)



I began Tutu Petite with my dear friend in 2009 and took over the complete reins when she headed down another avenue later that year. I pride my business on making the most fullest and fluffiest tutus you can find of their kind in NZ. I also keep my prices low but it never compromises the fullness of the tutu or the quality. 

I hand make gorgeous full, soft and fluffy tutus and tutu dresses for girls aged 0-100!
I also hand make tutus and dresses for flower girls and special occasions.
I sell accessories to match the tutus such as hats, headbands, handmade fabric wings and wands. The wings are my own design and are generally one of a kind. They have no bones or wires to snap but they keep their shape beautifully.


You can see more of Tutu Petite on their Facebook Page
And their Website www.tutupetite.co.nz
Phone 021 503 200


No comments:

Post a Comment