Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Member Added - Sarah From Rock Your Bump Maternity and Nursing Wear

 
My name is Sarah Cooper, owner of Rock Your Bump Maternity and Nursingwear.  We are continually on the lookout for maternity and nursing fashion that's a little bit different to everything else on the market.  I wasn't a very confident breastfeeder in public, so when I started looking for clothing that I could discreetly breastfeed in I noticed there was a real gap in the New Zealand market.  
Being a WAHP is so important to me, as a qualified teacher I really value the benefits being at home with Toby (10 Months).  My Fiance Chris is a Police officer, so works varied shifts, so not only does being a WAHP mean I get to be at home with Toby, it also means we still get our quality family time together as "weekends" for us can sometimes be weekdays!
You can visit us on facebook, or on the website: www.rockyourbump.co.nz or if you are looking for something specifically and can't find it, email: sarah@rockyourbump.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment