Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, July 12, 2013

New Member Added - Tarah from Starry Products (Wellington)

Hi my name is Tarah and I run Starry Products. It started as just me selling second hand stuff from home on trade me. Now it has grown into a passion, buying brand new stock and selling here. I am selling primarily baby and kids shoes, clothing and accessories for men, women and children, and phone covers :)
I am finding real joy selling items online and at stalls. I think this also works perfectly with my growing family :) I have 1 2 and 1/2 year old boy and an almost 1 year old girl. I am able to bring them into my business as models. I can work online whenever which is perfect. I aslso have a great support system in the form of my fiance, Steve, who helps with posting errands, and buying stock. I also get this amazing sense of pride about what i'm selling and working with customers.
You can find Starry Products on their Facebook Page
Or via Email

No comments:

Post a Comment