Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Member Added - Katie from Minnie Me Designs


I'm a stay at home mum of a gorgeous 10 month old boy called Noah.
For most of my working life I've been a hairdresser which has given me an outlet for my creative flair.
I decided to start Minnie Me Designs as I love putting together beautiful gifts and I spoke to a lot of other mums who said the gift baskets etc they received when pregnant contained things that were mostly irrelevant to them.

I think it's important to give gifts that are tried and tested when it comes to babies so I try to include as much of my own world in the boxes as I can.
I also include many NZ made products and hope to include more as my business grows.
I love being a WAHM because it means I don't have a strict schedule and can work around when my wee man needs me, although some days are hard when the monster comes out in my baby!!

The business works through facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MinnieMeBaby or I can be emailed atMinnieOrders@outlook.com
I am able to create a gift for most budgets so its best just to send me a message and we can come up with some ideas together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment