Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, May 2, 2011

New Member Added - Kirsty from Sew Pretty (Christchurch)


I am Kirsty from Sew Pretty, I started my online fabric shop last year September. I have 2 little boys aged 4 & 2. I love being able to work in the evenings and spend as much time as possible with my boys during the day.
I am a fabric addict myself and I love to find modern fabric designs and create beautiful items from them. I strongly believe that if you are going to make something handmade (especially if you are going to sell it) then you should use be using a high quality fabric, it is the least that your loving time consuming project deserves!

My 2nd passion is to inspire people to get their creative juices flowing and start sewing! So I have a number of easy to follow tutorials on my blog to help people along when they are first starting out. I love hearing about mother’s who spend the time teaching their daughters to sew what  a great inspiration!

You can see Sew Pretty's website here.
Their Facebook Page here.
And their Blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. What exactly are you wanting to know about us? I see you have commented on a few of our posts this week, you can also see our Facebook Page, NZ WAHP Showcase, it's all pretty self explanatory really :)

    ReplyDelete