Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Member Added - Tash from BeBops (Christchurch)


I'm a devoted mum to my beautiful children aged 4 & 22 months. I started BeBops by designing a nappy that was  perfect for my wee boy. Things grew and I decided to start ‘BeBops’in early 2008. I love being able to work with and around my children, run a business which I'm passionate about and incorporate all of these things into my life to challenge myself!



BeBops is all about Cloth Nappies! These are the most stunning One Size Fits All cloth nappies, you get an amazing fit, fantastic absorbency and to top it all off the cutest looking bums around! These nappies will fit from newborn to 17kg+, they truly are a OSFA. They are especially great when you have two kids in cloth, you don’t need multiple sizes in your rotation as each nappy is customisable for each child, brilliant J Buy investing in BeBops OSFA you can save even more by using the same nappy for the full ‘nappying’ period of each child. We also stock a range matching minky bibs and blankets and the stunning French Neobulle woven wrap carriers, BeBops stretch wrap carriers and other beautiful baby products.

Please see BeBops' Website - www.bebops.co.nz
And their Blog Page - here.
And Facebook Page - here.


1 comment: