Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Announcing our first "competition" - Show us ya workstation

My temporary work space while I set up my "real" one

Well, it wouldn't be a real Facebook Page if we didn't have competitions now would it?

As this isn't currently an actual "business" (Although I am hoping to one day soon make it that way), I can't give away any prizes etc. However what I can offer, is more in depth, free advertising in the Facebook and Blog world. So what I propose is this.

I go away for my first family holiday, for a week (to Wellington, yay!) from Easter, so entries need to be in by Good Friday so I can draw it before I go. Email me in a photo of your home workstation. I will load all entries into an album on the Facebook Page. Get all your friends and families to "like" your entry. The 4 top votes (yes, 4, aren't I generous?) will each get a chance to have a whole lot of free promotion. Thats one winner for each full week in May, from Monday to Sunday. So each week I will be promoting a different winner. My only request is that we hit 150 "Likers" on Facebook by then. We have gone from 0-111 in less than a week, so it should be easy!

There will be:
A special article posted, dedicated to you and your business. (I will email you through the questions, plus whatever else you want to have in it).
A photo album, either new for new members, or we will add more photos to your existing one, if you already have one with the Facebook Page. This will also link up to your Facebook Page.
Links to your Facebook Page and/or Website daily for the week that you are being promoted, to enhance your traffic and, ultimately, your business.

Don't even ask. I am in the process of sorting and moving into my "real" space!

To get things started, here is a completely embarrassing photo of what my "work station" was like a week or so ago. I am in the process of setting up a whole new area where my craft supplies, writing supples and computer are all in the same (tidy) place. But just to show what I was working with (through my own fault of course) this is my ex-workstation. Complete with half dressed, vegemite covered child. There is a bed and a desk under all that mess by the way.

So there you have it. Email me your work station photos, get everyone to "like" the photos, and once we hit 150 Likers, the top 4 will win more free advertising. What do you think?

Nikki

P.S in the case of a draw, we will go to a "sudden death" to see who can get the most likers in a pre-determined space of time.

1 comment:

  1. harhar har .... yeah ... I think my work space trumps yours lol.

    ReplyDelete