Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Member Added - Franda from Once Again (Auckland)


I’m a stay at home mum of 2 little boys and love to keep busy! I studied art, and always had a bit of a love affair with creating things. My current obsession is creating beautiful things from up-cycled materials. Also in love with polymer clay, and love to create jewellery that looks like items from the natural world. Anything vintage, unusual and retro gets me excited!
I make jewellery and other home ware from recycled/up-cycled materials, and also other crafty materials. My jewellery are all unique, one of a kind, pieces of wearable art. 

You can see Once Again's Website here.

You can also see their Blog here.
And their Facebook Page here.






















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting me!! :-) Really appreciate the support! :-)

    ReplyDelete