Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, April 4, 2011

More updates to come shortly!

Sorry, people. Things have been more than a little crazy here. But I am now going to be posting and looking for new members via the Facebook Page Supporting NZWAHMs. I didn't want to go stepping on any toes setting up a new similar page when a friend runs that one! But she is happy for me to go ahead, and even offered to make me an Admin on her page, to help get this up and running, which is super nice!


So I will get more going hopefully tonight, and get the Facebook Page up and running. Trying to do a little "logo" for the blog and the FB page, but am severely lacking in knowledge here, so if anyone has any ideas, just something simple, I like "cadbury purple" :) 


Will write more later, but please continue to spread the word to other WAHPs you think might be interested in joining us.


Thanks!
Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment