Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Member Added - Maria from Mad About Cupcakes (Christchurch)


Hi my name is Maria and I am a mother to handsome little 3 year old boy.  I have started on this new venture at home based in Christchurch called Mad about Cupcakes.  Basically since I could remember I have been making cakes and I have extreme passion for it.  It started as a hobby but now I wanted to share my love for cakes to everybody else. At Mad about Cupcakes I use fresh ingredients and everything starts from scratch, I just love home made baking.  Can cater for all sorts of events and special occasions.  For more information you can visit me on face book or my website.

You can visit Mad About Cupcakes' Facebook Page here.And you can see their Website here. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment