Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Congratulations to our 4 winners!



I would just like to say a huge congratulations to the 4 winners of our first competition. The entrants had to email in a photo of their home workstation, and generate "likes" on their photo, via our Facebook Page. The 4 with the most votes win. And here they are:




MumMa came first - View their website here




Minky Bots came second - View their website here




Upper Cut Hair Design came third - View their website here




Moo and Flo came fourth - View their Facebook Page here


So what happens now?


Well how I described the competition initially was that the 4 winners would each receive a week of advertising all about them - so a more in depth business profile, lots of photos, shoutouts to their Facebook Pages etc. Basically a whole lot of free advertising to help them build their businesses.


What I have also suggested to the winners as they are contacting me is instead of one solid week, they each get 1 day a week, say a Monday, and every Monday of May they will get lots of additional advertising instead. I will let everyone know what they come back with, am going on a majority rule for this, as they are the winners and should be allowed to decide on this one.


I hope this helps them to generate more interest in their pages. As I am not currently a business, just a SAHM who wants to help others get their brands known, free advertising is a great tool that although not a PHYSICAL prize, it should help them long term.


I am away for a week now, on a much needed family holiday. I won't be online very much, but please stay tuned for more fun and games when I come back!


Happy Easter,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment