Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Member Added - Katie from Punk Baby Clothing (Nelson)



My name is Katie and I am Punk Baby Clothing. I live in Sunny Nelson with my husband, our 2 ratbag boys and our 2 even more ratbag dogs!
When I had my first son Jeremiah "Jem" in 2009 I really struggled to find clothing that was my sort of style and I really prefer not to have him wear mass produced clothing. Coming from Nelson with about 4 choices of shops to buy childrens clothing at, you walk down the street and see every second child dressed in matching outfits! So I started making his clothing myself, and the response was really positive, turns out I'm not the only one that wants to 'punk their baby!'
And so began Punk Baby Clothing. Punk Baby has alternative wear for your littlies ages newborn to 5, from tees to dresses, taggies and bibs, pants, tutus and skirts, skulls, skulls and more skulls! 
I have since had a second child Knox in 2010, so am even busier than ever, but I wouldn't have it any other way!



You can see Punk Baby's Website here.
And their Facebook Page is here.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment