Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Member Added - Andrea from Noise for Boys & 42 Paisley Place (Ashburton)



I am a stay at home, home-educating mum to 4 great boys. I have just 'launched' Noise for Boys, a place to find quality handcrafted clothing and accessories exclusively for boys!!!  Postage
is free within NZ for all my products.

Soon to be launched...
42 Paisley Place; an overflow of my creativity - and more in touch
with my feminine side.

42 Paisley Place Digital Design; one of my arty-crafty things is
digital scrapbooking; creating allsorts - from invitations,
personalised photobooks or business logos for people is a passion of
mine!  Check my shop soon for more details.



Blog Page - here.
Shop - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment