Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Member Added - Hazel from Sew Addictive Fabrics (Palmerston North)


Hello hello, I’m Hazel, a WAHM based in Palmerston North and I run Sew Addictive Fabrics! My reason for starting the business is to be at home with my wee girl Bella who is rather taken with fabric scraps…hmmmm ;-) My wonderful partner Kurt does lovely things to help such as listens as I show him every new fabric I LOOOOVE (all of them!) each time a new parcel arrives, basically, he rocks and without him and my very supportive immediate family, Sew Addictive Fabrics wouldn’t be here!
 
Enough about me & my wee family, the business, well I source and supply gorgeous designer fabrics for quilting, crafting, clothing etc and also boutique sewing patterns. I have an amazing group of very talented customers who all seem to be a wee bit addicted to fabric, its impossible not to be! Recently I ran my first Sew Along through the blog, an awesome thing to be  part of and there is so so much more to come...
 
I do a lot of custom ordering so I welcome email requests, suggestions and feedback warmly...its all about fueling your addiction (its a healthy one ;-)
 
Happy creating!
x Hazel
     


See Sew Addictive Fabrics Website here.
Their Blog is here.
And their Facebook Page here.                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment