Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, April 8, 2011

New Member Added - Rebecca from Miss Milly Moo (Invercargill)

I am a mum of three two boys 7 and 5 and a wee girl 18mths  and a step mum to one amazing dude, I started Miss Milly Moo in January 2011, because I wanted something other than just being mum but didnt want it to take away from being a full time mum because that is my first passion, I find Miss Milly Moo fantastic and so enjoyable, Im loving creating and showcasing what I have been up to and love how much Facebook can help


You can see Miss Milly Moo's Facebook Page here.









No comments:

Post a Comment