Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, April 22, 2011

New Member Added - Pixie from PixieMoon (Kapiti Coast, Wellington)


I am a mummy to a 2.5 year old, I chose to work from home, so I can still have time with my growing lad, and I am not all that healthy to work full time, with a huge passion for the alt, faery, pixie, goth and grabbing hold of my childhood again, I figured to do something I adore, and love. I used to make my own bangles as a kid, and I guess I just have revisited this and my own childhood stories about the fae and the mystical.
I create design clothing, acessories and home decor, in the alt,fae,goth genres, anything from pixie gear to victorian gothic, I also upcycle clothing, and much much more of this line will be LAUNCHED very soon :D So think the light hearted pixie froorf to the darker side of the person.
I also do festivals and the occasional underground market in wellington - where you can buy direct from me.

You can see PixeMoon's Facebook Page here.
And their Website here.

Webstore - Watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment