Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Member Added - Tania from Pelima Jewellery Designs

 
I am currently studying for my Bachelor of Teaching (early childhood) while enjoying and sharing my passion for my crafts.
I do many crafts but Jewellery Design is my favourite.  I have been designing for about 5 years but only selling for 1.
 
My business is Jewellery Design with an unique and individuality touch.  Where possible I live to use gifts from mother earth such as shells, acorns, flax etc

Please see Pelima's Blog Page here.
Their Website is here.
And their Facebook Page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment