Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Making progress, but still in the early days!


Well I am pleased to say, when I got home from work last night (8pm), I put my little boy to bed, had dinner, replied to emails and then set up our Facebook Page!
When I signed off at 11.30pm, the page had 1 liker (me), and just got home now in between supermarket etc, and going to work at 4pm, and we have 12 Likers! Not bad progress I think.

I also found this cute picture on google images, and added my details to it. Do you like it? I'm not very good at designing things, so will need to get someone to make me a unique one asap.

I sat down and "liked" a lot of pages relevant to what I am trying to achieve, and many have come back and reciprocated, so I am very pleased about that.

Still early days, so please continue to tell friends/family members who are Work at Home Parents about this free service, they can join up on Facebook, and/or here. This page is intended to be the main part of it, so that any blog updates will be added, and showcased for special editions or new members joining up. That said, Facebook/Website members are also welcome, you will just need to Facebook me or email me and I will do this for you. You just need to keep in mind that those updates are automatic, however I will update them as soon as I am able, in between working part time, keeping other blogs going... OH, and being a mum to a 19month old! (and a wife, I guess!)

But looks like we are getting up and going, and I am so stoked to have you all joining me on this new adventure.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment