Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Member Added - Anna from Solar Treasures


I am a mum of two wonderful and busy children, 6 year old boy and 3 year old girl.  When I had my son I went to work after 6 weeks of having him till the day my waters broke and gave birth to my little girl.  Having her changed my direction and decided I can’t do the full time working mummy anymore and start the day at 7 am and  be back home at 7pm.  So I started thinking of what I can do from home and came across to a very stunning Solar Powered Butterfly lights that I placed in my garden and every visitor we had was absolutely amazed by them.  So I did some researching on how I can get hold of more and it has been a long road but finally I am here starting slowly but surely.



Our small range of solar powered butterfly lights and colour changing lanterns can be found both on our Website and our Facebook Page.

You can find Solar Treasure's Website here.
And their Facebook Page is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment