Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Member Added - Kelly from Upper Cut Hair Design (Papakura)



I have been a hairdresser for over 10yrs, after having children myself I
realised there was no where to go and get your hair done professionally
with all the trimmings, and still feel comfortable feeding your baby, or
having noisy toddlers with you :D I also wanted to work from home so I
could still be a SAHM! When my eldest started school Upper Cut Hair Design
was born, a child friendly, professional salon that offers all the
trimmings and lots of pampering! I only every book one client at a time,
so if you are wanting a child free experience, this is catered for also.



Please see Upper Cut Hair Design's website here.
And you can see their Facebook Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment