Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, April 22, 2011

New Member Added - Pixie from Imagery By Design (Kapiti Coast, Wellington)



I am a mummy to a 2.5 year old, I chose to work from home, so I can still have time with my growing lad. I have always had a camera, taking photos from an old Instamatic to start with!! But I love capture the emotive sides of subjects, and with the twist of the unique, mystical and evoking the imagination, either in my portraiture or my digital works.
I work from home, and soon to have a simple home studio, in case of the charming foul weather winter decides to throw at me, I perfer working and creating in natural light, and the most serene of locations the better! I mainly do portraiture, but am most willing to do weddings and events, if a client wants me too.

You can see Imagery By Design's website here.   
And their Facebook Page  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment