Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Member Added - Yvette from Little Kickers NZ (LKNZ)





Tell us about yourself?I have 2 wonderful identical twin 2 1/2yr old boys and work from home as the Director of Little Kickers NZ (LKNZ). I lead a busy yet exciting life where I feel I get the best of both worlds - I get to work, have 'adult' conversation whilst still being there for my very active boys. I used to be in marketing and graphic design but it wasn't practical for me to back to work and I couldn't quite bring myself to put my boys into fulltime care so found Little Kickers overseas and bought it to NZ which has been the best move I've made in my life!


What is Little Kickers all about?Little Kickers of a global franchise business which runs indoor pre-school fun football sessions for children aged 18months upwards. It is the largest provider of pre-school football in the UK and is also in Canada, Australia, Ireland, Sth Africa and soon to launch into America. Our sessions were developed by leading early childhood educators together with UK FA Football coaches where the aim is to get children into active movement and having fun while learning new skills - they learn without realising! We're all about inclusive play where children no matter what their skill level can play together and develop at their own pace. It's exciting to be able to offer this to other mums and dads as well who can also find that balance between work & play.


Facebook Page - here.
Website - here.
The family.jpg


Yvette


Director
Little Kickers NZ
 
Ph. (09) 815 8607 
Mob 021 466 498
PO Box. 56255, Dominion Rd, Auckland 1446

No comments:

Post a Comment