Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Member Added - Sadi from Freedom Photography (Waipukurau)



Firstly Id like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Sadi Molloy.
I have a small photography studio situated in Waipukurau that’s been running for the last 4 years. I have almost 10 years of portrait photography experience behind me both within my own business and through Pixi Fotos.
I am a mother of two very busy boys.


services we offer:
WEDDINGS, PORTRAITS: FAMILY, CHILDREN, NEW BORNS & PREGNANCY. STUDIO AND LOCATION. WE HAVE A PORTABLE STUDIO AND OFFER FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES.



You can see Freedom Photography's Facebook Page here.
And you can see their Website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment