Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Member Added - Nic from Cupcake CreatioNZ (Auckland)



I am a Mum to 2 beautiful little boys aged 22 months and 8 months and they surely keep me on my toes! BUT crazy Mum decided it would be fun to start making cupcakes as I was absolutely obsessed with them and my obsession was starting to cost a fair bit! So this is where Cupcake CreatioNZ began! I started making the cupcakes for family members and slowly moved onto friends which is when I decided to start my facebook page! Now with nearly 300 fans on my page and at least one order every week my obsession for eating the cupcakes has now turned into a obsession of creating beautiful looking and tasting cupcakes! I am hoping one day to get a shop and sell not only cupcakes but a wide range of sweet treats, but for now I just work from home when my little darlings are asleep ( thank goodness they are 10 hour + sleepers at night). I absolutely love what I do and always look forward to getting new orders and customers. 
Cupcake CreatioNZ is a very small home run business that I am hoping to expand one day! I offer a wide range of cupcakes and am starting to include cakes too.
My cupcakes are very reasonably priced due to the fact that I do work from home and don't have to pay rent for a shop!
I do any and every flavour of cupcake and icing and also offer a gluten free and dairy free range!



You can see Cupcake CreatioNZ Facebook Page here.
And you can see their blog page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment