Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Friday, April 8, 2011

New Member Added - Bronwyn from Babybluegum Baby Bibs (New Plymouth)



I am a stay at home mum with two very energetic, but wonderful kids who are now 2 and 4. I started making these bibs when my daughter was born, as I became frustrated at the lack of really absorbent bibs on the market which would catch her constant dribble. So, born was my range of bibs, which I designed to be not only ultra absorbent, but also look funky and stylish so I was happy to have her wear the bibs out and about while still looking cute as a button!  When my son was born I made more, adapting the style into a boys bandana range and have adjusted and tweeked the design along the way to the final designs I love to create now.

All bibs are backed with double sided towelling to keep your little one dry from dribble, and feature funky boy and girl designs on the front.  With an adjustable neckline using resin snaps they fit from newborn to toddler and beyond.  The bibs are designed to last - I am still using the same bibs on my 2 year old I made when he was only little!!


I have just started a business on facebook with the aim of setting up my own website.




You can see Bronwyn's Facebook Page for Babybluegum here.




No comments:

Post a Comment