Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Member Added - Vicki from PetitBebe Creations (Auckland)

I am a SAHM based in Auckland with 2 beautiful children who have inspired me to dust of my sewing scissors and explore my creative talents. I make Boutique items for your little darlings.  I like to make things and am in love with the gorgeous fabrics all around so feel inspired to make beautiful things for little people out of them.


PetitBebe's Blog is here.
Their Website is here.
And you can also find them on Facebook here.










No comments:

Post a Comment