Welcome to the NZ Work at Home Parents' Showcase. A page designed to exhibit what our NZ WAHP's have to offer. If you would like to see your products and services advertised here, with an update each time you post on your blog, please get in touch, via the contact tab.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Member Added - Impressions by Deb Alexander (Wanganui)


My name is Deb Alexander.
I am a busy mother to my two sons - McArthur & Malachi - and beginning to pursue my interest in photography. 
I have been building my portfolio for about a year now mainly focusing on people photography but now I have decided to pursue my real passion of landscape, nature & architecture photography.
Please feel free to join me on my facebook page where I add new images regularly.


You can see Deb's Facebook Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment